Great game dev good mechanics and story
Ewellia and the Magic Bag
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Ewellia and the Magic Bag is our very first 2D platform game with a cute and funny universe. The game is still in development, this is the demo version. To find out more or simply join our community, do not hesitate to come to our Discord.
Ewellia, a cat girl who sells candy, will unwittingly find herself plunged into an adventure to try to retrieve her magic bag of which she is the guardian. She will make fun encounters, some will even become her friends and others her enemies. Her kindness makes her a character much appreciated by the inhabitants of her world and her feline side and determination makes her a flexible character ready to take on the challenge.
Features of the game:
- the very first story of Ewellia
- 5 different worlds, for a total of 20 levels and 5 boss fights
- running, jumping, climbing, sliding and many other actions
- collect the candies to unlock illustrations and music from the game
- a speedrun mode for fans of the genre, with a world ranking and organized events
Specificity of the demo:
- the first 4 levels of the first world Neko Kuni are available.
- save and manage your data to join speedrun events and get rewards.
- Ewellia can perform all of her basic actions while certain paths remain inaccessible as she doesn't have her superpowers at that point in the game.
- collectible candies are in place to allow smooth and enjoyable game-play testing and display through the levels.
Planned in the beta:
- fight against the first boss and deeper discovery of the Neko Kuni levels
- addition of the second world
- dedicated speedrun events
- options to configure controls, sound and image
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Made with||Adobe Photoshop, FL Studio, Godot, Adobe Illustrator|
|Tags||2D, Anime, catgirl, Cute, neko, Singleplayer, Speedrun|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Languages||English, French, Japanese|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Gamepad (any)|
Click download now to get access to the following files: